Terms and Conditions of Booking
If you do not attend your booking or cancel later than the deadlines shown below, we reserve the right to make a charge as follows:
- Cancellation informed 24 hours or more before the scheduled pickup time for appointments – No charge
- Cancellation informed 3 to 24 hours before pickup time will be charged at 50% of quoted price.
- Cancellation informed up to 3 hours before pickup time will be charged at 100% of quoted price.
- Not turning up at pickup point – Full quoted price plus 25% compensation fee.
Good Connexxions cannot accept responsibility if…
- Incorrect information is supplied
- If you do not show up at the agreed time
- If you do not show up at the agreed pickup point
- If you have excess luggage we have not been informed about, you may be refused to travel with us.
- If your conduct is unacceptable in our vehicles, towards other passengers or the driver, you may be refused to travel with us.
- You have not allowed sufficient time when booking your taxi to allow for the check-in times required by your airline. We advise passengers to plan to arrive at the airport/seaport with plenty time prior to departure.
Please note: The office is fully manned Monday to Friday 07.30am to 17.30pm but out of these hours there maybe a delay in getting replies to emails or calls. All cancellation phone calls must be followed up by a confirmation text or email so we have the cancellation in writing.
While we will do everything we can to ensure that we get you to your destination on time there are circumstances out with our control for which we accept no responsibility for, these are as follows, but not limited to:
- Weather conditions (i.e. Bridge closure; Volcanic Ash; Snow)
- Excessive traffic
- Road closures
- Mechanical failures
- Any events that negatively influence normal journey times.
Conduct in our vehicles:
- In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
- We ask you to behave in a manner that you would expect others to behave towards you.
- Inappropriate behaviour towards fellow passengers or driver may see you refused travel with us.
- No drinking or eating is permitted in our vehicles.
- No smoking is permitted in our vehicles.
- Anyone who is under the influence of alcohol or other substances may be refused to travel with us.