Taxi and Transfer Prices
If you are visiting Bristol for either your holiday or for business ask us for a quote. We offer excellent prices with a first class service. We specialise in Airport transfers if you live in the BRISTOL areas stated below. Whilst we are based in South Gloucestershire we are prepared to go anywhere but it will be priced accordingly.
Yate, Chipping Sodbury, Frampton Cotterell, Coalpit Heath, Lyde Green, Emersons Green, Mangotsfield, Winterbourne, Winterbourne Down, Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke, Downend, Staple Hill, Kingswood, Wickwar, Charfield, Thornbury etc. Whilst we are based in South Gloucestershire and primarily cover this area we can cover all other areas. Please email us for a personal quote.
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
Prices for a standard car (maximum 4 Passengers) from…
- It is your responsibility to ensure you request a quote for the correct size vehicle to include your luggage. Please email us for a quote.
- Larger vehicles to accommodate extra passengers, extra luggage or provide more comfort are available. Please email us for a quote.
- These prices are from pick-up to drop-off. Any additional pick-ups or drop-offs may incur an extra charge. Please email us for a quote.
- These prices do not include parking or bridge toll.
- Meet and Greet service available at a small extra charge.
- Please note there is a 10% surcharge on all journeys between 6pm and 6am.
- Prices are subject to change.
What to see in Bristol
Visiting our area from abroad? Good Connexxions can deal with your airport transfers whether for business or pleasure.
Bristol is both historic and beautiful. Let Good Connexxions begin your visit in comfort at affordable prices from any UK airport.
FREE QUOTES FOR ALL OTHER AREAS
EXECUTIVE TRAVEL BUSINESS & PLEASURE TRANSFER SPECIALISTS
For enquiries, bookings and current fares please call 0117 926 9702 or email us
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Prices above based on payment being made before or at time of travel. Account facilities subject to T&C’s. Charges may apply.